More Performance Inc

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 SassySue09

SassySue09

Master Technician

• Members
  • 8,512 posts
  • Interests:my cars, my friends and having fun with both of them.
  • Year: year_1987
  • Make:Pontiac
  • Model: Formula
  • Engine:carbed 305
  • Transmission:700R4
  • Modifications:
    '79 Carmine Red Formula with red interior; 301 with an automatic; all original and matching numbers; totally stock and going to stay that way too. In the process of restoring it but it's still on the road and running strong. #2280 of Formulas built that year.

'87 Bright Red Formula - 02 leather corvette seats; Pioneer triple face headunit w/remote; PS2; 10 speakers (RF and Pioneer); 2 12" subs in custom build sub box; preamp; amp; metered cap; 02 Chevy Exteme rims; Flowmaster 50 series custom catback; TransGo stage 2 shift kit; K&N air filter; engine - original carbed 305 being swapped for a custom built 355.

'97 Black T/A - auto; Magnaflow catback; air foil; March overdrive and underdrive pullies; B&M stage 2 shift kit; K&N air filter; 02 WS6 rims; SunCoast ram air hood; 3.42 gears; custom hood bird; anodized purple interior and engine bay details

'99 Navy Blue Metallic T/A - auto; Magnaflow catback; Comp Cam; beehive springs; upgraded pushrods, retainers, rocker arms; LS6 intake; Pacesetter LT headers and ORY; TCI extreme street 3600 stall; K&N air filter; EGR and Air Pump delete; 3.23 gears; Eagle Alloy 077 17" rims; SLP line lock; C.A.M. tune, dynoed at 370 rwhp/379 rwtorque

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:20 AM

Just thought I'd warn everyone who is thinking of getting tuning done to avoid More Performance Inc in Charlotte North Carolina.

I had my 99 fairly heavily modded and took it to More Performance Inc to get it tuned. They supposedly done a good job but my car wasn't running what it should have been at the track with the mods and tuning that were done to it or how it should have been in general. I had several people I know take a look at it, drive it, look at the dyno sheet from More and they all told me that something wasn't right with the tune. We thought it was the shift points for one, since they seemed to be still stock. But I was also having issues with my car when I first started it (I had to tach it up to 1500rpm for about 2 minutes or until the cars temp gauge hit around 100 before it would stay running and not die on me.) And around 35mph I was having a slight surging problem. Both of these problems I was told shouldn't be happening if the tune was done correctly. I was also having some other minor problems with it as well.

Well I ended up taking my car to Carolina Auto Masters and Jeff Creech to get it retuned since I was in North Carolina and he came highly recommended by several people I know. Once Jeff got to looking at my car and the tune that More Performance had done I'm surprised my car even ran!!!!!! More Performance had turned on some of the tables that should have been off, turned off some that should have been on, set my IAC settings to fully open (the cause of my start up issue), didn't adjust some of the tables that needed to be adjusted, over adjusted other tables, etc. To set things right, Jeff Creech had to take my cars tuning almost back to stock and start over again to fix what More Performance had messed up and to get everything set the way it should be for the mods that I have done to it. Jeff and I even took the car for 4 test drives to make sure that the rev limiter and shift points were at the correct positions (something that needs to be done and which More didn't do. mad.gif ).

So after 3 1/2 - 4 hours worth of retuning by Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters, I now have a car that runs the way that it should with the mods done to it and all the issues that I had been having after More Performances tune are gone. It's like driving a completely different car now. biggrin.gif

So I HIGHLY suggest that you avoid More Performance Inc for any tuning that you need done and to go to Carolina Auto Masters and it's owner Jeff Creech if you do need tuning.

Yes they're all mine and no I'm not crazy.

Having problems with something on the site please contact me: click here

#2 Pyro97

Pyro97

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,699 posts
  • Year: year_1997
  • Engine:LT1 350
  • Transmission:A4
  • Modifications:
    CC503 cam, PS LT's, Hooker catback, 2800 converter, 3.73 gears, Herron Performance tune, BMR torque arm/STB/DS loop, Spohn LCA's, LS1 DS, Kenny Brown DD SFC's, and various supporting mods

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:39 AM

I've heard a lot of good things about Jeff. I was planning to take my car up there but I decided to go with a mail order tune because I didn't want to drive up there and find out I needed to replace a part, so I just decided to save the money and get a dyno tune later when I had more done.
1997 Triple White Firebird Formula Convertible
1994 Blue Camaro Z28 hardtop -Sold
1997 Teal GMC Sierra Z71 Ext. Cab
and a bunch of Olds stuff

#3 SassySue09

SassySue09

Master Technician

• Members
  • 8,512 posts
  • Modifications:
    '79 Carmine Red Formula with red interior; 301 with an automatic; all original and matching numbers; totally stock and going to stay that way too. In the process of restoring it but it's still on the road and running strong. #2280 of Formulas built that year.

'87 Bright Red Formula - 02 leather corvette seats; Pioneer triple face headunit w/remote; PS2; 10 speakers (RF and Pioneer); 2 12" subs in custom build sub box; preamp; amp; metered cap; 02 Chevy Exteme rims; Flowmaster 50 series custom catback; TransGo stage 2 shift kit; K&N air filter; engine - original carbed 305 being swapped for a custom built 355.

'97 Black T/A - auto; Magnaflow catback; air foil; March overdrive and underdrive pullies; B&M stage 2 shift kit; K&N air filter; 02 WS6 rims; SunCoast ram air hood; 3.42 gears; custom hood bird; anodized purple interior and engine bay details

'99 Navy Blue Metallic T/A - auto; Magnaflow catback; Comp Cam; beehive springs; upgraded pushrods, retainers, rocker arms; LS6 intake; Pacesetter LT headers and ORY; TCI extreme street 3600 stall; K&N air filter; EGR and Air Pump delete; 3.23 gears; Eagle Alloy 077 17" rims; SLP line lock; C.A.M. tune, dynoed at 370 rwhp/379 rwtorque

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:05 AM

That's cool about you doing the mail in tune. I've heard he does wonders with them too.

I would have done that myself, but since I was in the area anyway and with all the issues I was having it was just as easy for me to go to see him to get it done and make sure that everything was right and that More Perf. hadn't messed up anything else.

#4 SassySue09

SassySue09

Master Technician

• Members
  • 8,512 posts
  • Modifications:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:52 AM

I'd also like to add a couple of things.

1) At More Performance they didn't let me see anything that they were doing when they tuned my car. They just asked me a few questions and then had me wait in a waiting area. Plus the numbers they gave me for the rear were off cause of where they tune the cars and how they get the numbers. They tune the cars in an air conditioned area that is humidity controlled also. Plus both sets of numbers they gave me were with my stall locked, not one locked and one unlocked.

2) When I went to C.A.M., Jeff asked me a whole lots of questions, asked me what my car was doing that didn't feel right or was messing up before he even touched my car. Then he did a baseline pull to see what was up numberwise with the tune from More Perf. With my car sitting in a non-air conditioned building and the convertor unlocked, like it should be, the actual numbers I was making at the rear were 330rwph/340rwtorque. Those are alot different then More lead me to believe and gave me, which were 383rwhp/372rwtorque. blink.gif

3) Right from the beginning Jeff not only told me but let me sit there and watch what he was doing tunewise on the computer before he sent the info to my car and kept me completely informed of what was working, not working, what needed to be adjusted some more and why it needed to be adjusted, etc. He didn't keep me in the dark about anything that he done, unlike More Performance, which gave me a better understanding of what my car should be doing, why it should be doing it and just better confidence in his ability to do the job right.

4) So, now after all of this, here are my new number at the rear, with both the stall unlocked and locked:

unlocked: 356.1rwhp/340.1rwtorque
locked: 370.8rwhp/376.7rwtorque

To me those numbers look a whole lot nicer knowing that they're real world (actual outside temp and humidity) numbers rather then numbers put down by my car in an air conditioned room cause who runs their cars down an air conditioned track? I know I don't.

#5 SiberianFirestorm

SiberianFirestorm

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,806 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Cars, women
  • Year: year_1995
  • Model: Trans-Am
  • Engine:5.7 LT-1
  • Transmission:M6
  • Modifications:
    K&N FIPK, Borla Tunable Cat Back, Granatelli MAF, 1LE intake Elbow, Accel 48,000V Coil, Accel 9000+ Wires, Ported Water pump, BMR ADJ. upper & lower A-Arms, BMR ADJ. Panhard Bar and LCAs, KYB Agx 8 way adjustable shocks, SLP Bolt-on SFCs, SS Alum. Driveshaft, SLP Short Throw with Lou's Short Stick, 17 x 8 Eagle Alloy 077s with Firehawk SZ50EP 275/45/R17 front and 285/40/R17 in the back, Royal Purple in Tranny and Differential, and Purple Ice in coolant.

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

CAM is one of the best in the area. I have heard lots of bad things for More Performance.

Jeff is almost famous for his tunes here in Myrtle Beach. Does an awsome job.

Glad you got it figured out and nice numbers by the way.

Matt
It is better to appear stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Steal all that you can, yet take nothing. -- Simply put, if someone is willing to teach you, then be willing to learn and appreciate it.

1995 Trans Am Convertible 6 speed
1995 Formula T-Top A4 --SOLD--
1990 Formula T-Top A4

Posted Image

#6 Shaun Barcelow

Shaun Barcelow

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • Interests:Family, cars, boats, building, computers...
  • Year: year_1994
  • Engine:5.7 Liter LT-1
  • Transmission:4L60-E
  • Modifications:
    Lingenfelter SuperTube Cold Air Induction System & LT4 knock module (ie. nearly stock)

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(SassySue09 @ Jun 29 2005, 01:20 AM)
...when I first started it (I had to tach it up to 1500rpm for about 2 minutes or until the cars temp gauge hit around 100 before it would stay running and not die on me.)...

...More Performance had turned on some of the tables that should have been off, turned off some that should have been on, set my IAC settings to fully open (the cause of my start up issue)...

I always thought that open loop operation was based on mechanical defaults of fuel/air ratios, etc. It sounds like, even in open loop, the PCM is monitoring sensors and electronically tailoring fuel curves, timing, etc. based on that information. Is that true? (It must be if your startup problem is solved.)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula, metallic dark green, 4L60-E, 3.23 gears, performance tire option, best 1/4 mile = 14.27 (Oct '94), top speed (Nov '94): 149 MPH (gauge)...Mods to date (May '03): Lingenfelter SuperTube Cold Air Induction System & LT4 knock module.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix, metallic dark blue (my daily driver).

2003 GMC Envoy SLT, metallic light green (my wife's truck).

1977 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, white and orange (our sport boat), 350 Chevy ZZ4, Volvo Penta 270 outdrive, top speed (June '08): 59 MPH (GPS).

#7 SassySue09

SassySue09

Master Technician

• Members
  • 8,512 posts
  • Modifications:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:11 PM

I'm not quite sure which sensors and stuff are monitored at startup. All I do know is that with the way that More Perf had the IAC sensor set up it was causing the PCM to "think" that the hole on the TB that can be drilled bigger was drilled out to 1/4" (which is WAY to big btw) when in actuality the hole is the stock size and has never been drilled out and that the throttle plate was all the way open. So with the PCM thinking that there was that much air flowing through the TB with the IAC set to fully open, it was trying to compensate for a much larger amount of air coming in when really just the normal amount of air was flowing through. So with that happening the PCM couldn't compensate for the extra air since it wasn't getting a larger amount to begin with which was causing my cold start/open loop startup issue. Then once the car went into closed loop a different part of the table for the IAC was read which More Perf hadn't messed with which is why after I had tached up the car for about two minutes it started to idle fine.

I sure hope all of that makes sense. blink.gif

#8 Shaun Barcelow

Shaun Barcelow

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • Interests:Family, cars, boats, building, computers...
  • Year: year_1994
  • Engine:5.7 Liter LT-1
  • Transmission:4L60-E
  • Modifications:
    Lingenfelter SuperTube Cold Air Induction System & LT4 knock module (ie. nearly stock)

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:16 PM

It does. And I wasn't doubting you (for the record). It's just new information for me. It makes sense, though, that there would be some electronic influence even during open loop operation.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula, metallic dark green, 4L60-E, 3.23 gears, performance tire option, best 1/4 mile = 14.27 (Oct '94), top speed (Nov '94): 149 MPH (gauge)...Mods to date (May '03): Lingenfelter SuperTube Cold Air Induction System & LT4 knock module.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix, metallic dark blue (my daily driver).

2003 GMC Envoy SLT, metallic light green (my wife's truck).

1977 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, white and orange (our sport boat), 350 Chevy ZZ4, Volvo Penta 270 outdrive, top speed (June '08): 59 MPH (GPS).

#9 SassySue09

SassySue09

Master Technician

• Members
  • 8,512 posts
  • Modifications:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:30 PM

That's cool. I didn't think you were doubting me but I figured I'd explain better why my car was doing what it was doing with the IAC table set the way it was.

#10 Formyla

Formyla

Master Technician

• Members
  • 3,514 posts
  • Interests:Hotrods, F-bodys, Drivin' fast!
  • Year: year_2000
  • Engine:LS1
  • Modifications:
    Shaner T3 TB, Hooker coated long tubes, Hooker catback w/ Aerochamber muff, Stock Formie tips :), Some poly bushings, 1LE front sway bar, Baer erradi speeds up front, Hawk pads, SS brake lines, Trans cooler, Accel Kool Blue air filter, SLP smooth bellows, SLP lid, Castrol 0w30 Syntec, Amsoil synthetic media oil filter, AMW pcv catch can, www.PCMforless.com PCM tune, LPE 3.5 aluminum Drive shaft, Slot Car racing Panhard rod and LCR's, Moser 3:73's, Amsoil extream gear synth lube, 160' thermostat, Free mods - free ram air, TB coolant BP, C5 Vette wheels, Kumho Ecstica? 275/35/18 all 4 corners, Birds embroidered in Head rests, SLP TC reverse switch.

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:42 PM

Ok so its "No More!" blink.gif wink.gif

It's a real bummer when you have to spend good money for bad service mad.gif

02 Z28
06 Vortex Max
79 T/A
2000 Formie - sold but still well taken care of

#11 imnotplutonium

imnotplutonium

Tire Changer

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Formulas, Skylines

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:42 PM

wow, glad to hear you got out of that mess with your car not really getting hurt! Hey does anyone here know of a good tune place in the houston area?
User posted image

1994 red formula A4, t-tops. MSD ignition box and coil, taylor over the valve cover kit, slp cold air intake, autometer gauges, Pacesetter Longtubes, O.R.Y., magnaflow cat-back, pullies, b&m trans cooler, bmr sub-frame connectors, spohn strut tower brace, spohn lca's, lt4 knock module, air foil, resonator delete plug, !first gear stopper, mba billet t.b. plate (black) with phoenix engraved, mba billet auto shift knob (black) phoenix engraved, chrome 17" c5 wheels wrapped in yokohama rubbers :)

#12 scrmnws6

scrmnws6

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • Year: year_1970
  • Model: Firebird

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:53 PM

Glad to hear everything turned out great! Gonna have the bird at Nationals?

1996 Formula WS6 - SOLD :(

Check out my fquick garage!!!

#13 screamingchicken

screamingchicken

Master Technician

• Global Staff
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:F A M I L Y
  • Year: year_1995
  • Engine:LT1-LM
  • Transmission:M6, T-56
  • Modifications:
    P+P heads and intake. Slight bump in cam/valvetrain. JBA cat-forward w/Flowmaster cat-back for exhaust. Ignition tweaked. Suspension custom upgraded by owner to meet desired performance for urban driving and quick track times. Runs 12's on stock tires and rims, with the top down!

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:11 PM

Roger Vinci @Vinci Hi-Performance does our tuning he's in the Orlando area..... He is the one that does the "GTX" package for the Grand Prix GTP's.......and it's covered under the Pontiac warranty....kinda like SLP for Grand Prixs. He does alot of LS6 packages now. He was big into the Lt1 and Ls1 motors in the 90's. My dad used to get his car modded by Vinci back in the good ole days.............so he's been around a turn or two. wink.gif

Glad to here that you got your car tuned right Sue..........hopefully 'mo-performance will be running themselves outta business. huh.gif

Dennis
1995 Formula Convertible M6, White with factory red leather, Black top. All modifications in 1997 with 39,000 miles.

"...yes officer, I know EXACTLY how fast I was going, along with what gear I was in, and what RPM I was at. Did I do something that you didn't like?"

"....YES, we still have the Formula!"
"....NO, we will NEVER sell it!"

"...I'm not going fast! Everyone else is just going slow!!"

Good luck to you too there buddy!
Dennis

#14 KRockLS1

KRockLS1

Master Technician

• Members
  • 1,990 posts
  • Interests:Cars, watersports, F-bodys, etc.
  • Year: year_2002
  • Transmission:4L60E
  • Modifications:
    Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust
    Whisper Air Intake
    Factory Installed LS6 Intake Manifold
    Baer Eradispeed Rotors (4 corners)
    Hawk Performance Pads

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:39 PM

glad to hear everything turned out OK. Sue, perhaps you should thrown an email to the better business bureau, just to try and keep others from experiencing the same run-around you got. It's up to you, but it is an option.
Kevin Rock
F-Bodies Website
2002 Arctic White Firebird Formula

License Plate: "350 BIRD".

Posted Image

#15 Formyla

Formyla

Master Technician

• Members
  • 3,514 posts
  • Interests:Hotrods, F-bodys, Drivin' fast!
  • Year: year_2000
  • Modifications:
    Shaner T3 TB, Hooker coated long tubes, Hooker catback w/ Aerochamber muff, Stock Formie tips :), Some poly bushings, 1LE front sway bar, Baer erradi speeds up front, Hawk pads, SS brake lines, Trans cooler, Accel Kool Blue air filter, SLP smooth bellows, SLP lid, Castrol 0w30 Syntec, Amsoil synthetic media oil filter, AMW pcv catch can, www.PCMforless.com PCM tune, LPE 3.5 aluminum Drive shaft, Slot Car racing Panhard rod and LCR's, Moser 3:73's, Amsoil extream gear synth lube, 160' thermostat, Free mods - free ram air, TB coolant BP, C5 Vette wheels, Kumho Ecstica? 275/35/18 all 4 corners, Birds embroidered in Head rests, SLP TC reverse switch.

Posted 10 August 2005 - 03:41 AM

Hey does anyone here know of a good tune place in the houston area?

Lots of Texas guys come over here to

futral motor sports

in Walker, LA - just the other side of Baton Rouge rolleyes.gif

02 Z28
06 Vortex Max
79 T/A
2000 Formie - sold but still well taken care of

#16 DanielChick

DanielChick

Orientation

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Swimming
  • Year: 1987
  • Engine:125155
  • Transmission:135131
  • Modifications:
    DanielChickWZ

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

I like to get my inspiration from really meaningful phrases said by truly great people like âEven while they teach, men learnâ, do you know where I can find thematic compiltaions of those? http://raddaengelbrekt.se/?p=1480

#17 Payday

Payday

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Religion, spiritual
  • Year: 1998
  • Make:Chevrolet
  • Model: Other F-car
  • Transmission:111215

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

get a loan with bad credit bad credit loans bad credit loans direct lenders loans for people with bad credit

#18 Speedy Cash

Speedy Cash

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Religion, spiritual
  • Year: 1990
  • Make:Chevrolet
  • Model: Other F-car
  • Transmission:114554

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:06 AM

money loans for bad credit payday loan online pay day loans payday loans

#19 RogerAxoke

RogerAxoke

2nd Class Tech

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Volleyball
  • Year: 1986
  • Engine:114445
  • Transmission:142442
  • Modifications:
    WilliamongDS

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:37 AM

pharma titan shop
buy requip 1 mg cr canada online pharmacy percocet
low cost price suprax free consult usa most reputable canadian online pharmacy
premarin cash on deliver cod online pharmacy oxycontin 80mg
priligy online buy ms pharmacology online programs
viagra 100 mg fast delivery pharma plus kitchener store hours
low cost nalidixic acid next day penisole oil online pharmacist schools
where to order calcitriol overnight buy penisole oil farma house store
cheap finpecia rx overnight canadian healthcare online pharmacy
uses of tinidazole tablets online drugstore no prescription canada
Generic Brand For Orlistat! Is There A Generic Orlistat online pharmacy 40
top 10 online pharmacy
cymbalta cheap pric canada online pharmacy celebrex
hydrea for high platelet count online generic pharma
grifulvin v where to purchases reviews of canadian online pharmacy
singulair tabs international pharmacy
gd online lioresal 1 internet online drugstore
buy alesse is generic any good rx online pharmacy canada
buy parlodel pill study pharmacology online free
cost lisinopril 5 mg online drugstore atenolol
cheap generic xenical 60 mg selling pharmaceuticals online
grifulvin v where to purchase online pharmacy legal
altace 5 mg and contraction alkalosis net pharma 24
how to get zestril cheap canadian online pharmacy vipps
buy fast zovirax discount canada online pharmacy oxycontin
zovirax 200 mg on line cash on delivery online pharmacy birth control
cod fluoxetine no visa online pharmacist courses
tetracycline 500 mg for cheap online pharmacy no prescription drugs
xalatan combigan pharmanet quebec
strattera xr at north dakota canadian online pharmacy traffic
buy lariam non prescription penisole oil canada online pharmacyvancouver
estrace 2 mg cheap order approved pharmaceuticals year
cabergoline with furadantin online masters degree pharmacology
best price generic verapamil taxime without prescription epharmacy line
furacin generic order online drugstore viagra
buy tetracycline with cod masters of pharmacology online
aciphex order community pharmacy
Grifulvin Tablets For Sale; Us Online Pharmacy Grifulvin medtech pharma shop
Buying Citalopram Online In Australia -> Where Can I Buy Cheap Citalopram online pharmacist refresher course
methotrexate 2.5 mg cheap catalog pills onlinepharmaro
Tamoxifen Buy Cheap! Where To Buy Tamoxifen Without Prescription online pharmacy with no prescription needed
seroquel 50 mg airmail canadian online pharmacy vancouver
prescription zestril 10 mg my usa online pharmacy
buy anafranil no doctors us online pharmacy calls
order indocin best price online pharmacy from canada
ia 1 mg cr discount online pharmacy hcg drops
Requip Canada Buy; Inhouse Pharmacy Requip
ver online drugstore cowboy español
pharma store canada
online pharmacy no prescription reviews

#20 RogerAxoke

RogerAxoke

2nd Class Tech

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Modifications:
    WilliamongDS

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:54 AM

online drugstore pharmacy
provera worldwide delivery online pharma communities
buy dapsone online by cod no prescription online pharmacy
online order imodium 2 mg pharma online
order cheap uniphyl tr theophylline online pharmacy online pharmacist verification
ciprofloxacin ibuprofen tablets kids online pharmacy viagra canada
amsa fast orlistat para que sirve canadian online pharmacy industry
buy serophene 25 mg cod online adler pharma online shop
tegretol next day no prescription pharma net solution
Generic Form Of Caverta => Order Caverta Over The Counter pharma web com
actos best prices online pharmacy oxycodone no prescription
micronase order online no prescription in hi online drugstore switzerland
evista cheap overnight fedex my canadian pharmacy online
buy vibramycin cheap online overnight shipping canadian online pharmacy winnipeg
aldactone buy paypal online pharmacist advice
buy robaxin generic no prescription needed web de archimedes pharma
cialis otc purchase online pharmacy courses canada
kamagra soft eskalith non pharma plus store toronto
buy albendazole cr visa in dorchester free online pharma courses
floxin 400 mg store no script pharmaceuticals online no prescription
Buy Cozaar Online In The Usa -> Buy Cozaar Free Shipping online drugstore edrugstore
purchase erythromycin 500 mg mastercard no prescription pharmacy india
benicar generic drug online pharmacy best prices
prescription biaxin 250 mg biggest online pharmacy usa
cheapest lotrisone price canadian online pharmacy largest
cephalexin 250 mg with no rx e pharmacy programs
order proventil sulfate online epharmacy international
cheaper estrace 1 mg epharmacy virginia contact
can i buy doxycycline 100 mg online pharmacy for hcg
tenormin visa fedex university kentucky online pharmacology course
online zantac no script online pharmacies mexico
nitroglycerin nitroglycerin medication online largest canadian online pharmacy
lopressor 25 mg mastercard medsonline pharmacy
Safest Place Buy Finpecia Online - Buy Finpecia Without A Prescription - Finpecia For Sale Online no prescription necessary online pharmacy
Buying Penisole On Line => How Much Does A Prescription Of Penisole Cost canada online pharmacy legitimate
cheapest rhinocort c o d canadian online pharmacy klonopin
buy female combivent online online pharmacy usa international shipping
precio xalatan colirio pharmacy online without prescriptions
can i purchase levitra 20 mg pharma online france
buy diamox overnight online drugstore inderal
buy celexa 20 mg in internet coupon first pharma net
can i buy zocor online cpd pharmacist australia
comprar zenegra vetter pharma online bewerbung
abilify 15 mg cheap online pharmacy generic viagra
purchase ashwagandha online canadian online pharmacy vipps
benicar buy sale epharmacy international
tamoxifen citrate where to buy
online pharmacy 2
usa online pharmacy
pharmacy degree programs

#21 RogerAxoke

RogerAxoke

2nd Class Tech

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Modifications:
    WilliamongDS

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:28 AM

canada online natural pharmacy
sporanox pills epharmacy adelaide
Can You Buy Lotrisone Over The Counter => Ordering Lotrisone Online Safe online pharmacy cialis
no prescription remeron pharmacology online textbook
i need tegretol 100 mg fda approved pharmaceuticals
does glycomet help in getting pregnant conquer online pharmacist mumu
discount nexium fedex clinical pharmacology online login
doxycycline 100 mg dhl shipping online pharmaceuticals uk
fedex evista in hawes canadian online pharmacy prescription
get now atarax 25 mg no prescription online pharmacy india
vermox online canadian online pharmacys
online buy buspar 5 mg online drugstore phentermine
lexapro generic names online australian pharmacies
online pharmacy flomax 0.4 mg low prices rang dale pharmacology online
online drugstore no prescription uk
combivent 100 mcg cr shipped on saturday online drugstore france
how to get motilium cefadroxil perscription one drugstore online
Voltaren Online Sales => Purchase Voltaren Uk canadian online pharmacy usa reviews
How To Purchase Methotrexate -> Where To Buy Methotrexate In Ireland online pharmacy no prescription diazepam
cheap effexor xr fedex cod best pharmacy websites
coreg generic pill pharma gross to net
duricef and risperdal for online pharmacy 365 pills
effexor xr xr buy online periactin online pharmacy no prescription
cheap generic buy e pharmaceuticals online uk
cozaar fedex delivery no prescription online pharmacy pain meds
buy elocon without prescription needed no prescription necessary online pharmacy
methotrexate no doctor noble drugs online drugstore review
nexium 20 mg without a r x canadian health care online pharmacy
buy diflucan without perscription canadian online pharmacy no prescription
aciphex with doctor consult online drugstore lowest prices
no rx allopurinol paypal niedermaier pharma shop
revatio free saturday delivery online pharmacist college
kessar 20 mg tamoxifen pharma shop discount code promo
no prescription buy cymbalta online best online pharmacy usa
buy brand lisinopril 10 mg clinical pharmacology online database
lasuna fedex cod no prescription online pharmacy no membership
aciclovir 800 mg fda us online pharmacy 797
can i buy levothroid online viagra online canadian pharmacy paypal
lexapro cr online consul 1 canadian online pharmacy
fedex coreg online cod pharmanet neundlinger gmbh
Buy Geodon Cost. Buy Geodon No Prescription Online legit online pharmacy xanax
propranolol 40 mg para que es canadian online pharmacy levitra
online zoloft mastercard gutschein online pharma 48
cheap voltaren cr online pharmacy 365 reviews
Carafate Generic Prices - Carafate Usa Pharmacy online pharmacy tech schools
no prescription cod cartia cefadroxil hcl tablets us online pharmacy reviews
tadacip online no prescription no rx
us online pharmacy jobs
pharma stores jobs
online pharmacy hcg

#22 RogerAxoke

RogerAxoke

2nd Class Tech

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Modifications:
    WilliamongDS

Posted 09 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

epharmacy warehouse
no script serevent online pharmacy no prescription overnight delivery
cymbalta 30 mg best buy hy vee pharmacy lovenox
buy coumadin 2 mg cheapest online pharmacies tramadol
Purchasing Nexium In Uk -> Where To Buy Nexium In The Us n store pharmaamp biologistik
clomid cr cod online orders canadian online pharmacy jobs in india
Neurontin Buy No Prescription - Where To Buy Neurontin In The Usa online pharmacist ask questions
purchas ventolin online pharma india
generic equivalent of wellbutrin pharmacology online games
dapoxetine ne kadar canada fairbizbiz internet music pharmacy
Is Remeron Safe To Buy => Buy Remeron Online No Rx canada online pharmacy alertec
xalatan stored fridge online pharmacy latisse
buy depakote generic cheap adler pharma online bestellen
fedex female viagra without prescription list of online pharmacology journals
Safest Place To Buy Stromectol Online - Generic Equivalent Stromectol list of canadian online pharmacy
cozaar without presciption no prescription necessary online pharmacy
buy amoxicillin with mastercard best online pharmacy no prescription hydrocodone
legal buy tetracycline online pharmacy kamagra
best place to purchase prinivil online pharmacy no prescription antibiotics
buy Frumil without a r x pharmacy online uk
elavil generic equalivalent viagra online canadian pharmacy paypal
flomax no prior script epino epharmacy
Diltiazem Online Uk Buy! Buying Diltiazem Uk pharmaceutical online magazine
cheap sell buspar noble drugs online drugstore review
cheap aciphex no rx cheap online pharma advertising
online prescription nizoral store hours rexall pharma plus
buy requip deli epharmacy reservoir
where to buy online pharma 48 erfahrung
Buy Flonase Online For Men; Flonase Where To Buy Uk epharmacy virginia qld
imodium 2 mg purchase red pharma shop
omnicef on back order online pharmacy you
tegretol drugs no doctors non online drugstore great britain
zofran no script online drugstore plan b
flagyl er 200 mg cr no prescrption at online pharmacies that accept paypal
cheap vermox for sale no prescription online pharmacy united states
zyprexa brand cheap in massachusetts prince pharma online
zenegra-md online pharmacy ultram
Norvasc For Sale Without Prescription - Norvasc Post Cycle For Sale canada online pharmacy no prescription
buy diovan online sale pharma online 48
buy keflex order cod online drugstore ontario
dostinex recipe no prescription online pharmacy avandia
generic cymbalta pharmanet i3 careers
online buy buspar first pharma net generic cialis
lowest cost ashwagandha pharmacy canadian pharmaceuticals online
low cost allopurinol 300 mg online online pharmacy no prescription levitra
where to buy femara cheap best online drugstore no prescription
singulair no prescription buy
online pharmacy no prescription is it legal
pharmacist letter online login
online pharmacy school

#23 RogerAxoke

RogerAxoke

2nd Class Tech

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Modifications:
    WilliamongDS

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:24 AM

online drugstore shopping
buy now prednisolone pharma net egypt
zithromax buy online safe offshore pharma
Where To Buy Lisinopril Online - Purchase Lisinopril Cheap online pharmacy quiz
tinidazole ciprofloxacin combination zandu pharma website
harga tinidazole canadian online pharmacy in ontario
flonase overnight cheap online pharmacy florida
Ordering Amitriptyline On Line - Amitriptyline Online Buying online pharmacy for phentermine
ordering cheap valtrex online oktal pharma web katalog
allopurinol fast pharma online schweiz
low cost cystone mexican online pharmacy no prescription
buy aralen cod next day fed ex online pharma communities
generic parlodel where to buy online pharmacy no prescription needed legal
purchase bactrim 480 mg free consultation web 20 pharma marketing
priligy generic buy online epharmacypremium
Cheapest Zithromax Without Prescription! Zithromax Online Purchase! Buy Zithromax Cheap Price no prescription viagra online pharmacyno prescription online pharmacy
Where Can I Buy Liquid Celexa, Buy Online Celexa Mg sigma pharmaceuticals online store
parlodel buy cheap pharmacy online without prescriptions
grifulvin v next day cash on delivery drugs online australia
cheap lanoxin get online pharma web analytics
overnight buy zithromax online pharmacy tech degree
premarin no rx cheap pharma privat eshop
in linea noi farmacia microzide online pharmacy usa paypal
Purchase Liquid Speman -> Cost Of Private Prescription For Speman web ems pharma
glycomet and weight loss canadian online pharmacy website
fedex cephalexin without prescription online pharmacy tech training
buy amoxicillin online uk next day delivery online pharmacy no prescription phentermine
femara 2.5 mg cr fedex online drugstore cialis
buy geodon online no prescription pharma shop usa
aciphex where canadian online drugstore free shipping
buy brand nolvadex tablets pharmanet quebec
Is Crestor Safe To Buy, Where To Buy Crestor In The Uk online us pharmacy no prescription tramadol
lotrisone no doctors prescription genuine online canadian pharmacy
online drugstore endep next day online pharmacy usa paypal
Where Can I Buy Remeron Online Safely; Buy Remeron In Australia; Buy Remeron Us pharmacy outlook
pharmacy provera in merthyr tydfil online pharmacy tech schools
Cheapest Zithromax Without Prescription -> Zithromax Pharmacy Online pharma online training
benicar going generic online pharmacist registration
grifulvin v cod delivery next day pharmacology online
strattera cod next day online drugstore rating
trazodone at cheap price balkan pharmaceuticals online shop
Online Purchase Of Furadantin - Furadantin Uk Buy Online pharmacy one source
cheap purchse hyzaar canada 1 online pharmacy
mobic 15 mg tabs pharmacology nursing care online
buy online order amitriptyline canada online pharmacy discount
buy now coumadin online canadian online pharmacy richmond
anafranil with doctor consult
online pharmacy oxycodone 30mg
number 1 drugstore online
online pharmacy no rx

#24 Armandolyday

Armandolyday

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Baseball
  • Year: 1981
  • Engine:151111
  • Transmission:144252
  • Modifications:
    ArmandolydaySZ

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:46 AM

It is an excellent resource!A lot of helpful information and handy tips, thanks a lot =) http://shugentemple....reasing-in-our/ http://topjoltcycle.com/grade-my-paper-edit-my-essay-on-line-18/

#25 StewartBiare

StewartBiare

Orientation

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Billiards, pool
  • Year: 1981
  • Engine:125255
  • Transmission:124555
  • Modifications:
    StewartBiareYZ

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

Awesome! This can be one of the most useful things on the subject I've ever read. Thank you for your work.
http://masfajar.com/...-essay-writing/

#26 Derekmuh

Derekmuh

Orientation

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Volunteering
  • Year: 1988
  • Engine:152135
  • Transmission:154554
  • Modifications:
    DerekmuhXM

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:16 PM

I have found a lot of useful information on your site especially this page. Many thanks for posting.
http://www.kravinstr...l-essays-2.html

#27 JasonAspit

JasonAspit

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Hockey
  • Year: 1992
  • Engine:152115
  • Transmission:134325
  • Modifications:
    JasonAspitLH

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

It is an excellent article. This website is loaded with lots of useful things, it really helped me in many ways. https://fatorb.org/d...ines-exercises/

#28 AndrewUrits

AndrewUrits

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Watching sports
  • Year: 1982
  • Engine:154241
  • Transmission:131423
  • Modifications:
    AndrewUritsQK

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

Wow! This really is by far the most useful thing on the topic I have ever read. Many thanks for your work.
http://www.debeliton...ternational-10/

#29 MatthewAbice

MatthewAbice

Orientation

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Cooking
  • Year: 1996
  • Engine:125123
  • Transmission:144435
  • Modifications:
    MatthewAbiceAE

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

I like to get my inspiration from really meaningful phrases said by truly great people like âI donât know why we are here, but Iâm pretty sure it is not in order to enjoy ourselvesâ, do you know where I can find thematic compiltaions of those?

http://themarketmadr...ege-admissions/

#30 JasonAspit

JasonAspit

Orientation

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Hockey
  • Year: 1992
  • Engine:152115
  • Transmission:134325
  • Modifications:
    JasonAspitLH

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

it's my first time visiting your blog and I'm very interested. Thank you for sharing and keep up ;)
http://hyperion-project.de/?p=1263

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

cialis soft 20mg
birth control tablets
buy antibiotics online